What is Made-to-Measure training?
Made-to-Measure Arts Award adviser training is for organisations and partnerships that want their training tailored to their Arts Award delivery plans and an enhanced level of follow-up support.
This tailored training option is ideal for groups of people who intend to offer Arts Award in the same, or a similar, situation – for example:
- in the same type of setting, such as schools, Music Education Hubs and Services, museums or libraries
- to a targeted group, perhaps FE students or children with additional needs
- in the same art form , for instance visual art, dance or music
- on a large scale.
There are many advantages to Made-to-Measure training, including:
- your choice of date and time
- a trainer with specialist skills and knowledge of your sector and training needs
- a named contact in the Trinity team to support your group
- enhanced post-training support, including optional follow-up sessions.
Just like our scheduled Arts Award adviser training courses, our Made-to-Measure training covers all you need to know about delivering and assessing Arts Award. All trainees must complete the 'Introduction to Arts Award' module before the training and the 'Planning and support' module afterwards. All Arts Award training, including Made-to-Measure, is currently online.
You can book made-to-measure training at all Arts Award levels. You'll pay a single fee for a group of up to 12 people:
(We don't offer different combinations outside of our usual training courses – for instance Bronze and Gold together or Explore alone.)
When you book, our team will work with you to select the right trainer from our panel. Before your course you'll have the opportunity to brief your trainer on your specific plans and requirements.
If you would like to discuss Made to Measure training in more detail, you can book in a call with a member of the Arts Award team.
Ready to book?
First, please read our Terms and Conditions of booking. Then complete our booking request form and a member of our team will call you back.
Bear in mind that we need at least six weeks' notice to arrange made-to-measure training.
Visit our Help Centre to find answers to frequently asked questions, or contact us and we will be happy to help.