Discover & Explore adviser training
Who is the course for and can I attend?
This course is for adults who want to become Discover and Explore Arts Award advisers.
Advisers are crucial to Arts Award. They need to communicate with children and young people successfully and offer them effective support while they are working towards their Award.
This course is suitable for anyone who works with young people up to the age of 25 and meets the requirements outlined in the Arts Award adviser person specification.
What will I learn?
- meet other professionals who are planning to run Arts Award in a wide variety of settings
- get your Discover & Explore adviser toolkit, which details what is required at each level
- become familiar with the assessment criteria and framework for each level
- learn how to be the primary assessor for young people's work for Arts Award
- ask questions about how Arts Award may work for you in your particular setting
- learn what happens next and how to move forward with Arts Award
How do I book?
To find out more about booking a Discover & Explore training course you can view our step-by-step guide. Or you can go straight to our Course Search feature, where you can find a suitable course and make your booking.