Best Practice Guidebook
For full assistance in optimising delivery and moderation of Arts Award at your centre please download the Best Practice Guidebook.
Download Best Practice Guidebook
- Introduction - An overview of Arts Award qualifications, the role of the centre and centre representative, and Trinity points of contact.
- Delivering Arts Award with young people - The role of the Arts Award adviser, using the toolkit, support offers for centres and young people, equal opportunities, safeguarding, and insurance.
- Entering young people for moderation/certification- Entry requirements, how to book a moderation or request Discover certificates, moderation timelines, enrolling and amending candidates, moderation fees and invoicing, and data protection.
- Organising Arts Award moderations - Preparing for your moderation, the moderation day, results and certificates, and resubmissions.
- Working with Arts Award/Trinity College London - Moderation delivery, customer service statement, feedback, appeals, complaints, and use of the Arts Award centre logo.
- Quality and standards - Quality assurance, malpractice, anti-corruption and bribery, and regulation.
- Appendices - Arts Award moderation checklist.