A delivery approach for your organisation
Arts Award's flexible framework means it can be delivered in a way that works for your organisation. If you are already trained as an adviser we have a range of resources and support to help you:
- We have partnerships and alliances with a number of national organisations that enable you to deliver Arts Award alongside their programmes, see our partner page for more details
- Creative Campaigning – an Arts Award Journey to Social Action
For more information about delivering Arts Award alongside social action projects and for tailored support in your setting whether you are a Youth Achievement Award Worker, Scout or Guide leader, NCS team leader, DofE leader, youth worker, or a school/college tutor delivering RPA activities.
Support for Advisers
Once trained, Arts Award Advisers can access a range of free support via the Adviser Hub.
- Case studies – search our case study bank to get ideas and inspiration for projects
- Resources – all our support resources are held together in one place and are easily browsed or searchable by key words
- Support – find out about the support on offer from visits and surgeries to interactive guides
Please note: you must be a trained adviser to access this support
Support Arts Award progression in your organisation. Are you experienced with running Bronze and Silver and want to move on to Gold? Gold adviser training could be your next step. If you would like to attend Gold Adviser training please book a place HERE.
For guidance on planning and delivering Arts Award in your organisation, contact the Support team on 020 7820 3383.
Follow these links for more guidance: