A delivery approach in your organisation
Arts Award's flexible framework means it can be delivered in a way that works for your organisation. If you are already trained as an adviser, we have a range of resources and support to help you:
- Deliver Bronze Arts Award with your youth theatre. Use this resource to support your project
- We have partnerships and alliances with a number of national organisations which allow you to deliver Arts Award alongside their programmes, see our partner page for more details
- Support Arts Award progression for your young people. Are you experienced with running Bronze and Silver and want to move on to Gold? Gold adviser training could be your next step. If you would like to attend Gold Adviser training please book a place
- Are you delivering Arts Award with young people with Special Educational Needs? Take a look at our SEN Support
Support for advisers
Once trained, Arts Award Advisers can access a range of free support via the adviser hub.
- Case studies – search our case study bank to get ideas and inspiration for projects
- Resources – all our support resources are held together in one place and are easily browsed or searchable by key words
- Support – find out about the support on offer from visits and surgeries to interactive guides
Please note: you must be a trained adviser to access this support
For in-depth advice and support on planning and delivering Arts Award in your organisation, contact the Support team
on 020 7820 6178.
Follow these links for more guidance: