A delivery approach for your organisation
- Thinking of delivering bronze in induction week?
Check out our five day Bronze resource
- Need help recruiting young people?
Take a look at our presentation which can support your recruitment of young people
- Work related learning
Colleges and creative industry employers have begun to use Arts Award as a qualification to support and accredit young people’s work based learning via internships, Apprenticeships and other skills development programmes. We have a specific briefing document about Arts Award and apprenticeships, and a blog post exploring ways that Arts Award can support apprenticeships.
- Support students with special educational needs
Find guidance and resources to support Arts Award delivery to young people with special educational needs
- Deliver via one of our partnerships projects
We have partnerships and alliances with a number of national organisations which allow you to deliver Arts Award alongside their programmes, see our partner page for more.
Support for advisers
Once trained, Art Award Advisers can access a range of free support via the adviser hub.
- Resources – all our support resources are held together in one place and are easily browsed or searchable by key words
- Case Studies - be inspired by other centres and their approach to delivering Arts Award
- Support – find out about the support on offer from visits, webinars and surgeries to interactive guides
For in-depth advice and support on planning and delivering Arts Award in your organisation, contact the Support team
on 020 7820 3383.
Follow these links for more guidance:
Please note: the resources on this page are planning tools only and should not be used as a substitute for the adviser toolkit. In order to deliver Arts Award, you must have completed adviser training at the appropriate level.