Building a buzz around Arts Award
If you're an Arts Award adviser, you'll want to make sure that young people are aware of the award and how they can take part. Here are some tips on how to get them interested:
- Publicise your Arts Award offer on your website, social media, noticeboards etc
- Introduce young people to Arts Award with this recruitment presentation Once the award is established, young people are the best advocates for it
- Celebration events, local media coverage, web-pages, showcase performances and taster workshops can be a great way of recruiting more young people
- Have Arts Award literature to hand - including our Guide (also available in Welsh) and Impact Study summary (download here or request multiple copies using this form) to help young people and parents understand what's involved
- You can also download our journey posters to promote Arts Award activities and recruit young people.