What is the Arts Award Access Fund?
The Access Fund provides grants of between £100-£1500 to Arts Award centres working on Arts Award projects with young people who face barriers to access and inclusion.
Who can apply?
We welcome applications from all registered Arts Award centres in the UK, but priority will be given to centres that:
- are working with young people who experience barriers to access and inclusion
- will use the grant to support them to pilot, embed or develop their Arts Award work with these groups
See how the Access Fund has been used to support centres in the past
What can the money be used for?
- Discover, Explore or Bronze arts logs
- Fees for workshops with a professional or specialist
- General art materials, printing costs, etc
- Tickets for events
- Travel to and from a venue
- Contribution towards the costs of Gold leadership projects
- Hire of specialist equipment or specialist venue
- Adviser/project management/staff time
- Discover certificates
- Moderation fees for Explore, Bronze, Silver and Gold
- Specific access requirements e.g. BSL/other translators; assistive technology specifically related to the Arts Award project (where renting is not cost effective)
When can I apply?
Open for applications
||5pm, 8 October 2021
We cannot provide funding that is required less than 6 weeks after the application deadline, as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to get the grant to you in time. Decisions will be confirmed by email 2-3 weeks after the closing deadline.
How do I apply?
I've received a grant. How do I submit my grant report?
- Click here for information about submitting your grant report