Gold Arts Award: Level 3 Certificate in the Arts - Qualification number: 500/9666/7
Gold Arts Award is a Level 3 qualification on the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) and is open to young people aged 11 to 25. The award has 16 points on the UCAS tariff.
To achieve a Gold Arts Award, young people collect evidence in an individual arts portfolio of their experiences of:
Personal arts development
- extending their own arts practice
- identifying development opportunities within the wider arts sector
- researching advanced practitioners and reviewing arts events
- forming and communicating a view on an arts issue
Leadership of an arts project
- planning a project, identifying the project's aims and outcomes
- organising the people and resources
- delivering the project and managing the effectiveness of the project
- managing a public showing of the work
- reviewing their leadership development and finding effective ways to collect and evaluate feedback from participants, audience members and other stakeholders
If you would like to deliver Gold Arts Award you will need to attend a Gold training course (you will need to have completed a Bronze & Silver adviser training course before you train for Gold).
For further information about the structure, content and administration of Gold Arts Award, download the Gold Arts Award Qualification Specification.
To find case studies and resources for Gold Arts Award, please visit the adviser hub. For information and resources for young people, please visit Arts Award on Voice.