What is the Arts Award Access Fund?
The Access Fund provides grants of between £100-£1500 to Arts Award centres working on Arts Award projects with young people for whom access and inclusion is an issue.
Who can apply?
We welcome applications from all registered Arts Award centres based in England, but priority will be given to centres that:
- are working with young people for whom access and inclusion is an issue
- will use the grant to support them to pilot, embed or develop their Arts Award work with these groups
See how the Access Fund has been used to support centres in the past
What can the money be used for?
- Discover or Explore logs
- Bronze, Silver or Gold guidance booklets
- Fees for workshops with a professional or specialist
- General art materials, printing costs, etc
- Tickets for events
- Travel to and from a venue
- Contribution towards the costs of Gold leadership projects
- Hire of specialist equipment or specialist venue
- Adviser/project management/staff time
- Discover certificates
- Moderation costs for Explore, Bronze, Silver and Gold awards
- Specific access requirements e.g. BSL/other translators; assistive technology specifically related to the Arts Award project (where renting is not cost effective)
When can I apply?
Open for applications
2015 - Round 1
|26 January 2015
||5pm, 27 February 2015
2015 - Round 2
|21 September 2015
||5pm, 23 October 2015
2016 - Round 1
|1 February 2016
||5pm, 4 March 2016
We cannot provide funding that is required less than 6 weeks before the application deadline, as we cannot guarantee that we will be able to get the grant to you in time.
How do I apply?
How do I track an existing grant application?
I've received a grant. How do I submit my grant report?
- Click here for information about submitting your grant report
Arts Award Access Fund Supporters
Trinity College London is grateful to the organisations that support the Access Fund. We would like to thank the following organisations for their contributions to the Access Fund:
Arts Council England
Royal Opera House, East Bridge (supporting centres in Essex, Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and North Kent)
Laing Family Trusts