Arts Award Supporter is a way of linking arts and heritage organisations with young people doing Arts Award
What is an Arts Award Supporter?
An organisation or artist offering activities that young people can use towards their Arts Award, such as:
- arts and cultural events which they can review
- opportunities to find out about artists and cultural opportunities
- a chance to share skills or lead arts projects
Why become an Arts Award Supporter?
Be a part of the Arts Award community through our SUPPORTER MAP and Arts Award Voice, our youth website
Young people benefit from more arts organisations supporting Arts Award!
Find out more in our regular Arts Award Supporter Spotlight
Interested in featuring your own Supporter offer? Please fill in this form and email it to Anna Jones
How do I become an Arts Award Supporter?
1. Please read Arts Award Supporter terms and conditions and check FAQs
2. If you’re new to Arts Award, or want to refresh your knowledge, we also recommend our Introduction to Arts Award
3. Fill out the Arts Award Supporter online tutorial. It will take approximately 15 minutes to complete, simply listen to the information and check your knowledge along the way - make sure the volume is turned up on your computer
4. Once you’ve completed the tutorial, you can replay the slides from the beginning by clicking on the 'review your answers' button. You’ll then be taken to our online registration form, you can only reach this by completing the tutorial
5. Finally, we’ll send you your Arts Award Supporter badge, and add your organisation to our Arts Award Supporter online map. We promote Arts Award Supporters through our websites, enews and projects
Access the short online tutorial by clicking HERE
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or 020 7820 6178