Providing an overview of Arts Award and support to identify the fit and benefits for your organisation, this course is suitable for those planning to oversee, fundraise for and / or manage an Arts Award project.
This course gives you a strong foundation of knowledge to plan for your organisation's Arts Award programme. Please note that if there are no trained Arts Award advisers working with you, you will also need to book your nominated individual(s) onto a Bronze/Silver adviser training course before your organisation can start running Arts Award.
Who can attend:
You do not need to have any previous experience of Arts Award to take this course. This course is suitable for:
- Headteachers and Deputy Headteachers
- Directors of education
- Education consultants
- Senior Managers working in Music Hubs
- Heads of School Improvement
- Arts Coordinators and Managers
- Education managers working in arts & cultural organisations
- Managers and leaders working in Local Authorities and voluntary sector
- Other professionals planning to manage Arts Award advisers and fundraise for an Arts Award project.
At this training course you will:
- get familiar with Arts Award framework
- meet other professionals who are considering offering Arts Award in a variety of settings
- understand the benefits of Arts Award and how it fits into other initiatives and policies
- understand the practical aspects of running Arts Award
- ask questions about how Arts Award works in your particular setting
We have a limited number of funded placces on offer this autumn. These are avaibale on first come first served basis. Choose a date and location that suits you and apply now.